Areas of Practice:
- Real Estate Transactions (Commercial & Residential)
- Foreclosure/Default Services
- Estate Planning (Wills and Trusts)
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Incorporations (LLC and Corporations)
- South Carolina, 2001
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Leflar Law Center, Fayetteville, Arkansas J.D.
- University of South Carolina Upstate, Spartanburg, South Carolina B.A.
Jeremy was admitted to practice in South Carolina in 2001, and has been with Harrell & Martin, P.A. since passing the bar. He is a member of the South Carolina Bar Association. Jeremy is a cum laude graduate of the University of South Carolina-Upstate, where he played collegiate soccer. He is a member of Chapin Chamber of Commerce (former Chairman of the Board), Greater Chapin Endowment Fund, Chapin Presbyterian Church, and coaches little league football, baseball, soccer, and wrestling.